View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #204
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Marcus Lattimore - RB - PlayerSouth Carolina RB Marcus Lattimore (knee surgeries) worked out for reps from all 32 teams on Wednesday, and the room "burst into applause when he was done."It would appear the reports of Lattimore's miraculous recovery have not been exaggerated. He's still in a race against time to be ready for Week 1, but has "no doubt" he'll be ready some time in the first half of the season. Lattimore will be one of the more vexing conundrums for teams in April's draft. He's far from a lock to go before day three.

Just get him in the 2nd.
Well if he's that far along it does change things. I didn't realize he was this close to being back to 100%. If that's the case, where at some point during the 1st half of the season you think he's going to be ready, then that would change my opinion on the draft. You could probably get him late 2nd early 3rd. If the Broncos could trade down in the 1st and pick up that late 2nd pick, which would give us 2 pics there, I would go with Lattimore with one of those 2nd rounders and get maybe a nice DT, DE or S with the other 2nd. BUT, that's if he really is that close and could contribute early to mid season. If he's not going to be fully ready to late in the year then I would not draft him sooner then mid to late 3rd round.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote