View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:09 AM   #190
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I've never had problems getting in or out of any of the theaters in that building, lighting or not.

By my recollection, the movie was playing. Was I lying or otherwise trying to launch a hoax for the reason of positing that someone with a concealed weapon that night could have saved lives? Please.

Do you know how retarded this sounds?

Since I'm not the sconce master, I couldn't tell you if there was an error or not or what the usual MO is for them.

This is very basic - witnesses in those seats saw where he was and what he was wearing and described him to the cops. Doesn't that alone say enough?

Oy vey.
And I would bet if you read the actual statements you would get about 75 different accounts of what they thought he wore.

That still does not address the issue at hand, which is the effect of low lighting, washout effect, panicking people, smoke and/or tear gas, confusion, the possibility of not even being able to assess the threat before it's too late, and, you know, the other 7500 pages of circumstances which tipped the scales in favor of the guy with a tactical uniform and semi-automatic weapons with large capacity magazines, not the 300 or so screaming people trapped inside the sold out midnight showing theater in such close proximity so as to make people complain about how little room movie theaters always have and how cramped they are, but all the sudden when they all hide or run or jump over seats or whatever they do when people start firing bullets at them, they can take out the guy with no additional loss of life?

Bull. ****ing. ****.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote