View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #163
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
The picture you claim you took yesterday is still irrelevant, because you can easily tell it was taken in between shows. How?

1 - It's a ScreenVision (or whichever company they use for outside advertising) ad for a fish taco.

2 - The sconce lights are all the way up.

3 - There's no one sitting in any of the seats.

Read my post.

The auditorium would have been near pitch black with regard to the theater lighting, and the light from the screen both helps wash out figures in between the viewer and the screen and acts as a spotlight for anyone with their back to the screen.

This is a concept that takes place in every theater, everywhere, except the showings we used to run for autistic children where we would play the movie with the lights turned up and the sound turned down.

You're being about as dishonest as you can get here.
I don't remember exactly when I took it. The lights were down and the screen was playing. I'll see if I can give it another go again next time. Unfortunately the time stamp my camera puts on pictures is jacked up and not accurate, it adds several hours. But dishonest? No. And no, the sconce lights weren't all the way up, either. I do remember lights were dimmed.

And there were people in the theater - just about 25 of them, mostly to my left.