Thread: DOOM to RAVENS
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #238
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Because he is 20/21 years old and probably has maturity issues. Those things can be addressed or they can linger. I don't doubt his talent on the field, but like you and others wonder if he can put it together off the field. That is why instead of being a Top 5 - 10 guy (which he clearly is on tape) he is being discussed as a late-first round guy. For anyone to argue that he is bad value @ #28 is just absurd.

I love Carradine, but do we take a guy who blew out his knee with that selection? I would love him because I know how good he is because I'm a Noles fan, but I'm not sure we can hope for the best there. Medical will determine everything for him. He is a Top 10 talent had he not blew out his leg. However, he could be Erasmus James / Vikings Part II.

Datone Jones, who isn't even close to as good as a pass rusher as Moore? No thanks.

If Moore falls to the Broncos, I hope he is considered. They should bring him in for a private workout and interview and go from there. I think that having a teammate and good coaches can help calm some of the outside baggage surrounding him. We already know he can play on the field.
I still think Carradine will be fine. Knee injuries are not what they used to be.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote