View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #70
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I've lived in bigger cities, smaller cities and the middle of nowhere. I've walked alone in Seattle, Portland, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, etc. and never felt the need to have a firearm on me for personal protection.

If you would have read my conversation with Tombstone RJ, I already said that the magazine ban / size limit legislation didn't address the problem.

This is like the 10th time you've tried to say I can't have an opinion on the matter because of where I live or that I don't have a family of my own. Despite the fact that you probably don't have a family to protect (would seriously doubt you have a husband and kids).

I grew up in a family of hunters, have step-brothers who own one of the most successful hunting/fishing guide services in the country. I'm willing to wager I have fired off more guns in a week out with the boys than you have in your entire life.

But it's really cool that you put a gun on your XXXL sized Manning jersey. So manly.
Yet again another with no response to the topic of this thread pulls out a longwinded childish retort of the like I haven't seen since the 7th grade. It's not quite mating season, Mr. Peacock, you can hold of on your mating season strut for now.

As I said - not everyone has your experience nor you theirs. You don't presume to speak for others any more than I do. Liberals such as yourself, hoewver, enjoy trying to forcefeed their one size fits all feel-good solutions.

The problem with your argument - admittedly so - is that your experience with guns is rural and sporting in nature and your only experience in larger cities is in taking little walks, not living there year after year after year. It also depends on what sections of larger cities as well. If I have a nice little enclave home, I don't take it upon myself to dictate to others.

At least you're willing to admit magazine bans won't do any good, which is more than I can say for most libtards.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 03-24-2013 at 04:17 PM..