Old 03-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #69
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You live in the middle of nowhere. Secondly, if you didn't suffer from paranoia, you wouldn't want magazines banned over one a-hole with orange hair.
I've lived in bigger cities, smaller cities and the middle of nowhere. I've walked alone in Seattle, Portland, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, etc. and never felt the need to have a firearm on me for personal protection.

If you would have read my conversation with Tombstone RJ, I already said that the magazine ban / size limit legislation didn't address the problem.

This is like the 10th time you've tried to say I can't have an opinion on the matter because of where I live or that I don't have a family of my own. Despite the fact that you probably don't have a family to protect (would seriously doubt you have a husband and kids).

I grew up in a family of hunters, have step-brothers who own one of the most successful hunting/fishing guide services in the country. I'm willing to wager I have fired off more guns in a week out with the boys than you have in your entire life.

But it's really cool that you put a gun on your XXXL sized Manning jersey. So manly.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote