View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #97
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

1- Matt Elam, S, Florida- Love this kid. He's all over the field, plays with controlled aggression, and is a field general who I think can quickly develop into the type of emotional leader on defense that this team has lacked for years.

2-Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State- Solid Physical CB who can be equally effective in Man or Zone. This is a little bit of a need pick versus BPA because we're looking desperately thin at CB after the 2013, but I think that Taylor has good value here regardless and will develop into a very good NFL corner.

3-Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford- Probably the most underrated player in the draft this year, he would be a perfect RB for a Manning led offense. Great in Pass pro and catching the ball out for the backfield. Not flashy as a runner, but runs downhill and can be shifty in tight spaces.

-Andre Ellington would be my backup RB if Stepfan is off the board.

4-Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon- I think this guy could be a very solid modern day Mike. Rangy, great coverage and blitzing ability. At the very least will be a great ST addition.

5-Chris Jones, DT, Bowling Green- High Motor with the ability to get after the QB from the inside, and hey he's white!

7-Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky- Draft this guy and stash him on IR as a rookie. First round talent who tore an ACL late last year.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote