View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #32
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
I can't shake the feeling that had there been a concealed carrier more would have died & been injured in the crossfire.
Great, so you can respond to this post of mine from page 1 ---

In order to help illustrate to clowns like yourself who enjoy armchair quarterbacking from your Lazyboys while you munch your bonbons who have never been there but think they know a damned thing, I took a couple pictures while I was there to illustrate to people such as yourself what it's like being in there and imagining James Holmes ascending that staircase and pointing a rifle in your face. Perhaps you'll find these two photos a little instructive and you'll admit if you were there that night you'd wish someone was there with a gun to help you.

By accounts of the Aurora PD, the most lethal section of the theater was rows 8 to 12, in which 6 deceased victims were found. Last night I sat in row 11, and from that row I took this photo looking down the stairwell that Holmes ascended while shooting into the seats.

Imagine yourself sitting there that night. Would you have wished at least one person had a defensive weapon in that theater while you were being shot at and trying to hide as you hear those around you screaming in horror and begging for their lives or not? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Next picture. Row 9, a couple seats from the stair Holmes ascended, which according to reports is the exact spot that Jon Blunk was shot to death in. Imagine if it was you there on that floor hiding. Would you feel happy that no "Rambo" was there to try to take out Holmes, or would you wish that someone could have helped you from being shot several times in the back with a rifle?

I think a simple yes or no response to the above question suffices here, also.