Old 03-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #89
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
I find it interesting that preparing one's family is considered "strange" or "sad".

For my family farming has been a way of life for many generations. Extra food, ammo etc is just a part of life. They survived the forced starvation in Ukraine, Hitler's blitzkrig ripped through my families village, later the russians ripped through. Most of them survived all of it by being prepared.

I'm not saying Americans need to prepare for a ground invasion or the zombies but most people don't even have so much as a tomato plant in their yard or even know how to sweat a copper pipe if they need to fix their own plumbing. Hell I had friends on Facebook who were without any clean water for their families when the east coast flood happened. There was a weeks worth of warnings yet they didn't even have an extra 5 gallons of water? stupid!

As far as gold and Ammo Denver Brit. Are you really happy you did not buy $300 gold or maybe even $900 gold?

Is it really crazy to have a big stack of Ammo considering it's double and even tripled in price?

Now I don't agree with baja's lizzard people theory but all indications are there is a currency crisis on the horizon. You can either hedge yourself against it or not. Don't agree with Baja on the stability of Mexico either. It was a tough state of affairs down there. A much more noticeable "police state". Had to drive through numerous check points and was basically interrogated several times. It was complete BS!

Perhaps you have nothing to lose. If you don't I can understand why you wouldn't be paying attention.
The lizard people was made in jest and as so often is was taken way out of context for proposes of ridicule. My take on that is the possibility of other dimensional interference which although far fetched of most of us still is possible. In Spiritual terms a struggle between good and evil

As for Mexico I agree mainland Mexico is dangerous and I would not visit many places there but the Baja is basically an island with a road to San Diego. My place in the mountains is very secure. I am among about a dozen other families that have been there for generations whom I know and trust. This trust has been built over several years of knowing them and they me. The world could collapse and unless they got a memo they would not know about it.

My goal in posting what I post in mostly to be helpful to you guys reading my posts and links. If I thought I could better serve making a difference by returning to the US I would be there tomorrow. My desire is to do my part in defeating this enemy of evil that I see tightening the noose of control ever tighter with each passing day. And yes these are all things I pray about and ask guidance for. Finally as I have said many times I will gladly play the fool if that is what it means for me to be wrong about my concerns.

Last edited by baja; 03-23-2013 at 01:16 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote