baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I think you'll be disappointed.

The collapse of the dollar and pound has been predicted for decades, and now we have the Euro to add to the gloom and doom crowd.

Time to replenish the bunker's canned goods, the last batch are way past their expiration dates.....again.
Why would think I would be disappointed if a very bad thing did not happen?

If I wanted this to happen I would not subject myself to ridicule by those of you that are smugly asleep if I wanted this to happen. No I would just sit back in my comfortable well supplied bunker and watch you all eat each other.

You know Mock and I used to talk on the phone about these eventful times (That's right Mock saw things much as I do) He had a gallows humor about zombies that would make me laugh. I miss that guy.

I understand pointing these tribulations out to you pisses many of you off but it doesn't change the facts.

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." . Ezekiel 33:6
baja is offline   Reply With Quote