View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #272
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Look you dumb ass..............the shooter has been taken down in multiple shootings when he trird to reload..........its a fact.

Please provide the links

I realize you stupid ****s don't read or comprehend much , let alone recent history.

Please tell us which recent shooter with an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine was taken down while swapping mags

Your gawd damn right to carry a bazooka is not at risk here just the fact that smaller ammo clips would have already saved lies and would do so in the future.

I didn't want a bazooka, until diane Feinstein and your ilk said I didn't need one

You haven't a leg to stand on here, period.

You're the one legged man who decide to enter an ass kicking contest

Poor you having to reload a couple extra times versus saving a few lives ?

Not having to reload as often is what I hope saves my life....because I think my life is and the lives of my family are worth protecting

WHAT KIND OF SCUMBAG ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK YOUR BEING INCONVENIENCED RELOADING A COUPLE EXTRA TIMES WHEN IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY SAVED LIVES....?

I'm not being inconvenienced...I don't own a 30 round magazine. But I can still put out a lot of firepower with the ones I have thank you.

Tired of all your stupidity and unwillingness to be slightly inconvenienced when you know damn well in multiple instances these have been taken down trying to reload,,,,,,,,,,,,because you may very well be a damn fast and efficient reloading mother ****er until your under fire or in the real world.

WAKE UP

when you say "taken down".....please elaborate. Are you talking about someone else shooting them or rushing them and tackling them like Von taking down a QB?

In bold
errand is offline   Reply With Quote