Old 03-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #124
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Pete Carroll is a douche

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
I agree its probably too late, but at this point, I can't help but try.

I'm just annoyed because I left California (not an actual Californian) and moved back to Colorado to get away from this liberalist stupidity. Now they are ruining this state too. I mean, hell, how can anyone think California is an example of how the country should be....with its cripling debt and crime and mass exodus of people/jobs.
Because they think government fixes everything and they don't have to pay for it. It's been shown the larger any organization gets they less efficient and more corrupt it becomes - and in their defense this is true of very large corporations as well. It's just corporations can't throw you in jail or take money out of your paycheck to pay for their bull crap. They don't have an army.

It doesn't matter. If you don't support the government deciding how you can protect you and your family, then you obviously hate all laws everywhere. Also, if one criminal abuses a right guaranteed in the constitution, then it's only fair we remove that right from everyone - especially those who aren't abusing it. We must legislate for the lowest common denominator!
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote