View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #114
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Ahhhhhh ****! Wilson Chandler separated shoulder and Lawson reaggravated his achilles.
CBS quoted Karl on their website saying that Chandler's shoulder separation is "slight" and both he and Lawson are "day to day"...hopefully that's true. This team is so much fun to watch. I haven't enjoyed watching the Nuggets like this since the pre-David Thompson era team that won 65 games with a lineup of Mack Calvin, Ralph Simpson, Bobby Jones, Julius Key and Byron Beck and they were running up and down the court like this.

They keep saying this team has no stars, but Lawson has to be in the conversation with the best PG's in the league, and in this running game they play I can't think of a guy I'd rather have. He can get to the bucket at will and his shot is getting more consistent out to the 3 point line. If Farried gets a jump shot he's got All Star ability as well and down the road, in a couple years I think McGee can be a star. Regardless...I'm glad that arrogant Anthony is gone...how far did he take them?
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote