View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #80
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
Ok, I reread it and it's not. I apologize but your point is still stupid. Blaming her parents is ridiculous. How many parents in this world have teenage daughters who lie and drink?

You can't keep tabs on your teenager without being super clingy and a terrible parent. This had nothing to do with the parents. It has to do with douche bag football players who have no respect for women, let alone another human being.
Sure you can. The whole friggin town knew the kids were going to party. You can for sure keep your kid from drinking without being a bad parent. It's called dropping them off and checking out the party they are going to. Its called making them check in and if they dont you go find them. It's called talking to the boys she will be with and explaining what you expect from them. I had plenty of dads talk to me when I picked up girls to go out. I always understood when a dad made a point of telling me something that I had better listen.

maybe kids today just uncontrollable? Maybe because our schools are so pussified we raise a bunch of kids who don't respect aldults like they should.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote