SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Are you ****ing serious with this?

Pretty sure these dip****s knew that what they were doing was wrong. It's called a basic moral decency. Hell, they basically said that much on their social media feeds, which ended up incriminating them.

The ONLY thing that might have slowed them down was thinking that they could in fact get caught and could in fact be held responsible for their actions.

We all made terrible decisions when we were teenagers; most of us haven't raped or ****ed with a passed-out drunk chick, carried her to another party, had others do sexual things to her as well, and post it all on a live feed on the internet. These ****ing morons deserve far, far worse than what they're getting. That they're under 18 is the only thing saving them from a far worse punishment.

Maybe they'll grow from this experience. Maybe this will show other people in other small towns that just because you're a football hero doesn't mean you can get away with whatever the **** you want. And if it's the threat of a life altered by a sex crime conviction that stops other would-be rapists and molesters from doing this, then that's a positive.

But claiming the kid has no culpability is a cop out. You know right from wrong when you're 16 or 17.
i never said the kids were innocent, i just said the parents bare some if not the majority of the blame. these kids were led to believe they were not responsible for their actions when the adults never held them accountable for anything.

I am trying to look at both sides. I just feel that this would of never happened if the adults had held these kids in check.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote