View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #12
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I think it's wrong to label people there whole lives as sex offenders over this. One incident IMO unless its henious does not meet a standard for someone who is a life long threat deserved of being shunned by society forever.

We need to rethink the sex offender registry. How come we can't have a registry of violent people also. Hell make it so once convicted you can't work or have anywhere to live. That will work out well for us when we have 100's of thousands of former criminals forced to a life of crime over one incident.

A more sane judicial system would send these boys to detention for 1 yr. Then probation and on to the sex offenders list for 5 yrs. But after 5 yrs if no more incidents i think they should be able to get off the list.

i agree some people, like rapists of little children deserve to never get off the list but i would honestly rather just kill them and be done with it. Then save the offenders list for people we see as potential good citizens that just made a bad decision like these boys did.
You're a moron.