Old 03-17-2013, 12:23 AM   #1210
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by phibacka31 View Post
Very happy with how our draft has unfolded thus far. Majority of these guys were targets for us from the get go.

12: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
I LOVE Cooper. Wanted him in this spot and was glad he was there
42: Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
I also Really like Wheaton. Maybe a bit early, but before the Mike Wallace signing the phins had NO ONE
54: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
A guy that seems to be moving up draft boards as of late. Big athletic WR
76: Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
One of targets when SSJ and I first talked. Doesn't block very well, but a good receiving TE
77: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut
Again got pretty lucky that he was still there. We were happy with either Slay or Wilson being there(another guy we targeted from the start)
82: Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
Just a guy that can get to the QB. Like him a LOT for where we got him.

SO, what do you think?
Still ahead a COMP 4th and a 7th
12: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina: Wonderful selection, possibly my favorite player in the draft

42: Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State: He'll be a good player, but I didn't like the value of the pick -- there are still a number of receivers on the board in the 5th round who I like more than Wheaton.

54: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee: Hunter on the other hand -- yes. He has pro-bowl caliber potential.

76: Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State: Love him -- is rated higher than Ertz on my board.

77: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut: Very solid pick -- I actually like Gratz more than him, but I think both of them have a future in the league.

82: Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn: Sigh... how the hell did you get this kind of talent at the back half of the 3rd round?

With the possible exception of Wheaton, you're dominating right now.
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote