Thread: Drafting a RB
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default Drafting a RB

Now that we have filled many holes with FA's, and none so far have been RB's, I think the draft is where the Broncos will be looking to pick up their starting RB this coming season.

It looks like Lacy on most mock drafts is going in the mid-second round, and Ball is not that far behind him, mid-second or late second.

I think you clearly go after Lacy. You've got to find somewhat to move up in the 2nd round. I still think you use that 1st rounder for BPA (probably either DT or CB). Would you trade your 3rd rounder to move up and get Lacy in the 2nd? Or do you hope that Ball is there when we pick round 2?

You're not gonna find a MLB that's any good in this draft, well not worth drafting in rounds 1-3. You just signed Welker so you don't have a big time need at WR. I think you make a move for Lacy. If we landed Lacy in the 2nd by giving up a 3rd and got a quality CB or DT in the 1st, no matter who we get later in the draft, with all the nice FA's we signed, wow - what an offseason. Primed for a big time run.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links