Old 03-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #10
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
(I know I made the Dumervil memories thread because I sadly believe he is gone, but I hope not I really want to be wrong, hes a great player 3rd or 4th best player on the team.)

So what we know is

Dumervil won't be here come Friday IF he doesn't accept a 6 Million a year deal the Broncos put on the table. Unless the Broncos somehow give him the money he was going to get anyway without it really killing the cap, but the Broncos don't want to, they said 6 mil. take it or leave it.

Denver doesn't sound like they will up the offer, even though I hope they do.

If he does accept the deal, do you think he could be unhappy with the Broncos and do you think he might demand a trade? Or does he just say cut me ill let the market decide my value.

Hes a better pass rusher than Avril better player overall too, honestly Avril is like a poor mans Dumervil and he got 7 a year. I think hes much better than Kruger and he got 8 Million a year.

I really don't get the low balling of Dumervil I don't get it at all. Hes willing to take a pay cut, but half of the man's salary? After coming off a hell of a season?
Where did this information come from?
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote