View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #8
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
So what we know is

Dumervil won't be here come Friday IF he doesn't accept a 6 Million a year deal.

Denver doesn't sound like they will up the offer, even though I hope they do.

If he does accept the deal, do you think he could be unhappy with the Broncos and do you think he might demand a trade? Or does he just say cut me ill let the market decide my value.

Hes a better pass rusher than Avril better player overall too, honestly Avril is like a poor mans Dumervil and he got 7 a year. I think hes much better than Kruger and he got 8 Million a year.

I really don't get the low balling of Dumervil I don't get it at all. Hes willing to take a pay cut, but half of the man's salary? After coming off a hell of a season?
Kruger set the market as the first to get signed to a team with big bucks and he only commanded $8Mill. I think Avril was the best DE on the market (including Doom) and he took $7.5. Not only has the max value been set, the teams with large bankrolls are spending it on the current guys available. Doom and his agent decided to test the Broncos and the market, the game is being played around their decision. Making a poor decision has cost him money and if he's bitter about it he can walk and take less money elsewhere.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote