Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #1011
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
I have Marshall Ties, and Dobson is not really comparable to a lot of Current NFL guys. Marshall used him differently the last 2 years, but he has incredible hands and Real long speed.

He also runs solid routes, maybe the best in this WR group, and he has run a full route tree in college. In short, he has no discernable flaws to me, and great hands and ability to go get the ball in the air. His speed is also better than most thought, because he runs so effortlessly on film. It makes him harder to get route recognition from, because it does not even look like he is running full speed, and then he hits his cut and is open. Plus, watch him go get the ball in the air. Deep, intermediate, or short he wins the battle for the ball in the air.

I'll drop a DEN reference here. He is what everyone thought Darius Watts should be in DEN, minus "the Claw". Watts was so much more raw coming out in 2004, and Dobson can flat out ball.
That is really good info. Reading the back story about him and getting out of West Virginia was very good read. He seems like a very down to earth, respectable guy. Maybe Denver will get him.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote