View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #16
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Oh God, seriously? Lame. Yep, you got me, I totally had no idea Canada had a prime minister, not a president, as I was only born an raised a few miles from the border. I didn't think you were asking the name of the person and instinctively replace "president" with "prime minister". That could NEVER happen, especially with someone who obviously knows a little about politics. Nice try.
what does it matter ? You couldn't name our leader no matter what his official title is.

Quote:
I couldn't. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I'll be honest. I couldn't come up with it.

But then again, I'm not a non-resident non-citizen making commentary on how your country should be run.
Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama

As an outsider, the last 16 years you guys have sucked something awful.

Quote:
How many fingers do you have? 10. Wrong. 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, **********! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY!

Gimme a break.
You got a lot of questions wrong on tests in school because you didn't read the entire question didn't you ?

and with that, I say farewell, early flight in the am, its march break here, so were going somewhere warm.