View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #75
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
Guzan is the backup, but Friedel has been somewhat posturing for an international comeback over the last couple of days.

That red card was horrible. Completely changed the game. Although I don't question Ferguson much, I do question why he couldn't find a place for Rooney in that starting XI. I don't buy it was a tactical ommission what so ever. We'll see if he plays a role tomorrow in the cup against Chelsea.

Last comment on the united game though, I just hate negative tactics. You have the away goal advantage and are at home. Take the game to Madrid and just beat them. Really disappointing approach from United imo. I guess Chelsea won it doing that last season, and to their credit they beat Barcalona and Bayern along the way, but it sure makes for a dull game. Also, screw Italy. Just because.

Looking forward to the continued Bale show and watching Tottenham win Europa league.
Don't understand the Rooney snub. Why sit him? Coming in at the 70? some minute mark down 1-2. odd. And your right about the tactics. I don't like that style of play.

Drogba was superhuman for Chelsea last year during the champions league.

I have read that they are talking about the winner of the Europa league could get an auto qualifier for the champions league. I think that's a great idea.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote