View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #751
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Howard's had a very good year so far and I was shocked to read that Kronwall's a Norris candidate at -3. Brunner's been a great addition and plays well with Z. Still, with Bertuzzi, Sammy, Flip, Mule and Helm out for significant amounts of time, I agree that Babcock's been coaching well. Sleeper for second half: Tatar. I just don't see anyone that can put up consistent offense right now.
Howard started out pretty rusty, but has really picked it up the last 15 games. Tatar has been really impressive, he is getting power play time now and is definitely the most dangerous forward who isn't playing in the top 6. Kronwall has been good, but his defense is still a bit sloppy at times and his puck handling in his own zone is not as good as it could be, but offensive he has been outstanding. Brunner, Z and Datsyuk have all been playing great hockey, Brunner is still a bit weak in the corners and around the net and he whiffs on too many shots, but he has a really great eye and the speed of the game doesn't seem to bother him at all, that outlet pass to Franzen against Colorado that set up the 1st goal was perfect, tape to tape.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote