View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #111
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
So what do you guys think have the massive DTs Hankins from OSU and Jenkins from Georgia? Neither is going to rack up sexy numbers, but they honestly seem to better fit the profile of the type of DT Del Rio and Fox will be looking for to occupy blockers and open things up for the linebackers and outside rushers. There's also a good chance at least one, if not both, will be available at 28.
I like Hankins, he seems like a really solid fit for a 2-gapping 40 front, he has size and power and a decent motor. I really worry about Jenkins, he is a huge man but what I have seen of him he seems to be playing too much on his size which won't be nearly as good in the NFL as it is in college and he wears down really fast, when he wears down he plays really tall and gets moved around. I don't think Jenkins will be in consideration for a 1st round pick, he seems like a late 2nd round pick or 3rd round pick.

Floyd and Loluletei seem to be the consensus top 2 DTs, behind them is a group that is a bit tricky to rank with Short, Hankins, Richardson and maybe Jesse Williams and Sylvester Williams.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote