View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #99
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
So once again, the terrorists, who had this long, very thought out, very well produced plan............As you can not just simultaneously hijack several different planes all at once, and expect all your hijackers to take their lives, and fly them to several different targets. IE- White house, pentagon, both towers......

All that trouble, all that months-maybe years of planning to pull off successfully and you think they only trained for two days!!!?

They would go through all that trouble, and only train guys for two days! Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Live under power lines maybe? TWO DAYS!

Are you Serious!? Two Days?- Months and years worth of planning and they decided the most crucial part, you know, the actual flying part and kamikaze part, they only needed two days!

TWO DAYS GHAFFE, TWO DAYS, I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS! TWO DAYS!

Your entire theory is garbage based on the simple and very easy fact that:

1. I highly dount they trained for 2 days
2. Any person without actual flight training but some simm time can do it. Words, from actual pilots who fly these things every single week.

Face it, you are a loser and can not accept it. TWO DAYS! VENUS!

Have you ever been wrong Ghaffe?
(Two Days, Venus)
According to the 9/11 Commission Report the alleged highjacker pilots had two hours of SIM time. I did not say it. They said it.

Like you I agree it's total BS.

Apart from that -- you and I agree on nothing.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote