View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #94
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
You don't know anything about his injury. As far as whether it's chronic or not... you probably need to get off of the "chronic" since one season does not a chronic make. You can talk about anything you want, that's in the constitution. You also have the right to look silly and I've seen you exercise that as well. As far as the cap, it is what it is. But if you are looking strictly at cap numbers as well as becoming the team doc by knowing whether someone has a long term injury or not knock yourself out but please note my statement about looking silly. There are a lot of guys with knee injuries on the team that have more chance of being chronic than an ankle that may not have been fixed correctly the first time.. Walton had the same injury as Chris and the same surgery, just a different doc and procedure than Chris had the first time due to the fact that this procedure was fairly new when Chris got injured.
and LIKE I said this is a message board. He re-injured his ankle and ankles have lots of little bones and healing can take a lot of time and they can get re-injured easier. Again this is a message board where **** gets thrown against the wall. If he comes back healthy great, he is Denver's second best lineman. Elway has said basically the same thing in the Denver Post. Kuper was injured and we do not know how he will come back from it. He said that himself, paraphrasing of course.

Not very many relatives post on message boards or at least make their name known I imagine because a lot of the stuff they read makes them feel defensive.

He has a high cap number and he played in only 6 games last year due to multiple injuries. ON ANY team that makes you a target for message board discussion.