View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #90
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
I will help with the "unofficial" autobiography... I have to laugh at how 12 mos completely changes some of the people on this board. I don't even take it personal because for some people it's the only place that anyone will even lend any credence to what they write/say because in real life they can't even get in and out of their car without hurting themselves. I would not bet against Chris coming back and being as good or better than he has ever been. I'm not sure many guys have been nominated "All Pro" after playing only 5 complete games in the season. I am pretty sure that those guys have forgotten more about football than pretty much ALL of us myself included. Then when I see guys like Cutthemdown if not praise the way he has played for the Broncos at least temper his criticism I know I'm on the right track. To his credit he has been one of Chris' biggest critics over his career but has been able to at least put together decent rationale for his criticism. As far as the 28 mil... he earned that money the first 6 years of his career by being a good team guy and playing well for relative peanuts compared to others. That and knowing how much he has suffered this last season (for those that thrive on revisionist history, his first ankle injury occurred on Jan1,2012) I would be livid if they asked him to give back anything although knowing what a good guy he is I'm sure he would do it if he felt it would help the team. I feel the same way about Champ, and others who have put their time in and sacrificed their future for the team's present. Anyway thanks to the people who have supported him this past year+ (you know who you are) and "Fack you" to those who hide behind their keyboards and throw daggers at people who kill themselves for your entertainment.
It's a message board. We talk football, I don't see why we cannot talk about Kuper's contract as opposed to other players. A hundred people on this board are trying to get rid of Doom. It is nothing personal and I do not hide behind my keyboard. Kuper has a high cap number and he has what appears to be a possibility of a chronic ankle injury. I'm sure the Broncos are discussing his cap number like we are. And I can see you are taking it personal, so at least admit that.