Old 03-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #49
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
This **** is killing me. Lead the league in sacks for the year (as a team) and because of one ****ty game all the sudden it's time to throw out the baby with the bathwater. I blame the scheme just as much as the players for the lack of rush in THAT ONE GAME.

It was quintessential Fox Playoff Pussball. He wanted Flacco to hand his defense the game (like he did the first time), and it didn't work out. Joe was on fire.

#1 in the league in sacks. #3 in passing allowed. "Oh, ****! We lost in double OT to the world champs! We better move our probowl ****ing corner to safety and replace him by trading our second best pass rusher!"

If this goes down, Holy **** is all I'll have to say.
I don't think it is going to be hard to replace what Doom does on the field. He is best suited for a 3-4 OLB. As BPC said, he leaves a lot to be desired against the run game. There are a half dozen FA, along with 5-7 players in the draft who could give us the sack replacement we get with Dumervil. I've always been a fan of Elvis, but this isn't too bad of a deal.

I would be upset if it was our first and Dumervil for Revis.

Hopefully we can get a mid-round pick back from them if we throw in a second. Dumervil + 2nd for Revis + 4th. And trade out of the first in order to get back whatever pick we give up in the process.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote