Old 03-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i was praying he would have a mediocre 40 at the combine to ensure he is available in the 2nd or 3rd for us.

this hype keeps building and he could creep into the 1st round. honestly this dude is going to be a beast so i wouldn't be upset of Denver used #28 on him.
I think Elway has shown he isn't into the "hype," and I think he would strongly reject the notion that Bell is a first round back. He might end up being sensational, but you still have to draft on proven record and potential.

He had one monster year, and that just shouldn't be enough for first round consideration. Our second round pick however, is almost a third rounder. I see him going (fairly) in the top half of the third round. If you want him bad enough, the second round pick is probably the way to go.

Once again, I love Bell and hope we get him, but we always seem to fall in love with players like this and watch them drop round after round in the draft. If he is there in the third (and we pass on him), half of us will be screaming at our computers and throwing stuff around the room, but that's the way it goes.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote