Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #483
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
He obviously didn't train for the combine. WAY too much emphasis being placed on combine numbers by Mayock and others.

Moore had 85 tackles, 21 TFL's, and 12.5 sacks as a 20 year old Jr. in the SEC. He had an equally impressive Sophomore year at age 19. The dude has an impressive array of moves and is a flat out baller.

Compare him to Ansah. How old is Ziggy? 24? 25? Margus Hunt? 25? 26? Pitting 25 year olds against 18 and 19 year olds isn't even fair. It's like putting Kevin Durant back at Texas for a year.
You can stop reading after the bolded sentence.

If he wouldn't train for the combine to exhibit his talents against his peers when his entire career is hinging on it, why the **** do you think he'll train against the best of the best come Sunday?

I also really like how he lied about it... instead of being honest and saying "I haven't done ****... just relaxing." He says he was disappointed and his #s were way below where he was training... especially on bench. I'm sorry, but bench is never and will never be an exercise that jumps out and just surprises anyone...

He needs a DYNAMIC proday now. Insanely high bust quotient.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote