View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #155
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
again you don't know what you're talking about..... when a mistake can cost you your life you take the training much more serious and you keep on training as long as you believe you might need those skills to survive in this world. I still train that way..... I never joke when it comes to using my weapons. I treat every gun as if it is a loaded gun. is a culture a liberal like you could never understand.

I go to the gun range to work on my accuracy.... I've played paintball to work on my tactics, cover, concealment and stealth..... my friends and I even went to a little live fire night zombie (pop up targets) shoot.

again what you don't realize is the mentality of people like myself we take our guns and our training very serious because we know we cannot hit the reset button if we screw up...... I guarantee you we take it a lot more serious than you do playing video games
Sure, chum.

You're right, I'm wrong.

You would go to a midnight show, which you were excited to see (who goes to a midnight show just for ****s, right?), but you would only pay just enough attention to the movie so that just in case a guy with a gun came in you could allow your 30 year old combat training to take over, the training which you've provided yourself in the intervening 30 years has not only provided you with the ability to aim at a target, washed out by the light of a movie screen in a nearly pitch black room, that is firing at you while your eyes and sinuses are out of commission due to tear gas. Meanwhile, your 30 year old training (and paintball!) would also keep you from accidentally shooting one of the many panicking people moving across your line of vision, and you would take out a shooter who has you outgunned.

You're absolutely right. You're so awesome. How much do you charge for private security? The secret service could use someone as vigilant, skillful and just all around awesome as you are.

What a fool.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote