View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #84
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
He's a photographer. nuckle-nuck. And he opened his mouth to ME only. Said he couldn't find a shot ... looked for anything, walked and walked all day, even before the perimeter was fully set up. Said he couldn't find much of anything that looked airplane-related.

Of course that begs the question: If it is a conspiracy, why wouldn't they leave something to be seen?
Good question, BroncoBuff.

The answer is simple: The plan was not airtight. Things went wrong. One thing that went wrong was WTC - 7. Many people think it was supposed to be taken down that morning -- when WTC-1 and 2 collapsed. The demolition would have been concealed by dust.

But something went wrong. They had to drop in later that afternoon -- in broad daylight. The demolition of WTC-7 is the no brainer -- proving 9/11 was an inside job.

But Flight UAL 93 was another case. Something went wrong. IMO the perpetrators had to resort to a backup contingency plan. The evidence is consistent with the use of a high powered microwave weapon. We have a witness who saw what probably was a drone within a half mile of the crash site.

There may also have been a bomb on board. I believe the plane exploded just before it hit the ground - which explains the lack of debris at the impact site.

We have Flight 93 on radar from the time it took off to the time it went down. We also have the air traffic control tapes -- which agree with the radar data.

I also went to Shanksville and spoke with a farmer who lives 1/4 mile from the crash site and watched it go down.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote