View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #133
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
There's a reason the Art of War was and is still to this day used as an example of tactics and strategy. Just because the technology/weaponry has changed doesn't change the fact that one well aimed shot is still the deadliest thing on the battlefield, and that foot soldiers still have a major role in warfare......

you said I wasn't trained to shoot anyone inside a dark or dimly lit place with chaos and obstructed vision, tear gas, etc........I posted a video of similar training I received as a Recon Marine to show you that i indeed have been trained to do so on more than several occasions. In fact since we had less technologically advanced weaponry and gear, etc. like night vision goggles, I'd say I'm even more qualified to do so.

Just because you know that you couldn't do it doesn't mean I couldn't do it.....

as for ad hominems....you started it by calling me a sailor.
Well to answer your question, you're right, I wouldn't call my sibling by my name. But if you have to be carted around by your sibling all the time, doesn't that make you his b****?

My
Ass
Riding
In
Navy
Equipment
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote