Old 02-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #159
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
The buzz in KC is that Reid and Dorsey know that there is quite a bit of interest in the 1st overall pick.

From what I've heard, the Raiders, Eagles and Browns all love Geno Smith.

I can see a situation where we trade to 4 with the Eagles and pick up a draft pick, still get a great player, and get the chance to screw the Raiders over.

I'd love that if it happened.
Everything I have heard on NFL live and the sports writers say that the QB's won't go until the end of the 1st or early 2nd. I do not think a qb will go #1 overall this year, unless the Browns get antsy I don't see a QB going top 5 or even 10 this year.

Oakland said they are going to restructure Palmer and put in packages for that kid they got in the supplemental draft. The Eagles redid Vick's deal and they have Foals. Browns would be the only team I could see taking a QB high and I bet even they try to drop a couple slots to get him.

It would be funny to see Smith go 1st overall then do well for another team for 16 years though!

I could see kFc trying to trade down a couple slots and getting maybe the 2nd or 3rd best OT and trying to get a 2nd or 3 back to make up for the trade loss. I think at this point they should take the guy they want rather than settle for what is left over if they trade down.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote