Old 02-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #18
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Yeah, with their ****ed up ownership, pathetic unaccountable GM that spouts the company line, and therefore gets to keep his job for life, manager that a year ago was coaching high school baseball. Because their manager last year couldn't take it and quit, leaving 1.2 million on the table without another job lined up.

It's a pretty disgusting situation. I'll watch, probably until May or June when they are eliminated from pretending to contend for a playoff berth. I won't go to any games though. I'll be damned if I'll support that joke with any of my money.

It sucks. I enjoy watching baseball and going to the games when the Rockies fool me into thinking that they actually know what they're doing.
this. Even though I was getting tired of Jim Tracey, and his resignation came as a pleasant suprise to me, obviously it appears to have caught the Rockies completely off base. They are gambling on Walt Weiss but Walt will find out fast that ownership and Dan O'Dowd are just fine with losing. WW will do the usual 3 years to average a .450 winning percentage before he retires or walks away, or O'Dowd fires him.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote