Old 02-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #183
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
It's believable that someone could say we thought by studying the heads, studying zombies we could find a cure. So that could explain that part for Andrea to hold on that the Governor isnt a lunatic. She's only now figuring out that the Governor probably started the confrontation with her old group. But in the old group her friend Shane got killed by Rick so she isn't probably convinced Rick is always telling the truth.

Also the reason for Merle taking Glenn can be explained that he is crazy and wanted to find his brother. Governor can sort of not take full responsiblity for that either.

Woodbury seems like it could work to Andrea and IMO her behavoir isn't that hard to understand.

Tyrese got introduced a little different for the comic storyline. I think it's almost a 100% certainty he rejoins ricks group at some point and becomes a co leader of the group. Rick probably still hasn't fully snapped and when he does the Governor is going to wish he had never ****ed with him.
I agree with most of this except for abandoning Michonne. We don't know what they went through together, but she brought her back from death and kept her alive. And even if she has a stink with Rick - especially after finding out he killed Shane - the rest of the group is good people. And she knew what Shane was capable of.

I do agree that the Governor is asking for it with Rick. I think of Rick with those wanderers in Herschel's bar. He killed both those guys in about three seconds without blinking and Glenn and even Herschel, who abhors violence, were like "....so what's next, Rick?" The dude's wife is dead and he's probably going to blow up. Whether that means before or after he loses his arm, I have no idea.

Last edited by Kaylore; 02-26-2013 at 06:00 PM..
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote