Thread: Combine notes
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #442
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Regarding Vaccaro, that's fine, but you disagree with basically every analyst in the football world. I haven't found one that doesn't have Vaccaro rated as the top safety and most have him going the top 15 to 20 (top 10 is outside shot, agree with you there). Elam is borderline 1st round based on most projections. Could drop into the 2nd for sure, but I doubt he falls outside the top 40. I haven't seen anyone who rates Thomas among the top 5 safeties available. Don't get me wrong, I like Thomas, but he's not going to be the top safety picked or anywhere close to it.
I have seen just as many saying that Vaccarro is a bit overrated, and will not sniff anywhere near the top of the 1st round. Elam has NEVER been considered a true 1st round talent. Some goofy hype about him because hes the same size as Bob Sanders.
I see team needs trumping alot of these Safeties, and there will be a run on them in the 2nd round. Also, the reason i see Thomas going ahead of them is he actually plays faster than he is and is a monster INT machine, that has a knack for getting to the ball. Thats all. Check his stats.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote