View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:59 AM   #52
Bacchus

Great win for the Nuggets last night. I am concerned that they are only the 5th seed now though. They have been horrible on the road and if they stay the 5th seed then they will have to open at Memphis. The Nuggets seem to have a good schedule the rest of the way and I think they can catch the Griz and get the 4th seed.

I did not think at the begining of the year they would get past the 6th seed so this is great progress.

Can anyone tell me what the Nuggets have for draft picks in the next two years? I know they got some selections in the Carmelo trade. Thanks. I love NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL!!!!!

Denver Nuggets run away from Los Angeles Lakers 119-108

But the Nuggets fed off it. The Nuggets entered the night a jaw-dropping 23-3 at home only the Spurs, at 22-2, had a better home record in the conference. And the Nuggets entered Monday winners of eight consecutive home games.

"I think our fans, as the game went on, we got in control and dominated the Lakers fans," Karl said.
Blog: Nuggets Ink

"It was our building. We had the energy on our side. You hear them early when it's quiet, the escalation of the volume."

Both teams are scrapping and clawing for playoff position the Nuggets are in a fight for fourth, while L.A. is aiming for eighth. The Nuggets are on the Memphis Grizzlies' tails.

Nuggets guard Ty Lawson, one of the hottest players in the conference, entered the game averaging 20.7 points and 7.6 assists in the past 19 games, while shooting 50.2 percent from the field. He was Aggressive Ty on Monday, finishing with 22 and eight.

Read more: Denver Nuggets run away from Los Angeles Lakers 119-108 - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...#ixzz2LzfZJD1d