View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:06 AM   #75
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
If the Broncos sign Green, he'll be better then anybody we currently have. I think the Broncos are still gonna draft somebody at RB, that to me is a no brainer. I just think the Broncos don't feel they can count on Moreno and McGahee to stay healthy and so they'll draft somebody but want some experience coming in at the position. I think Green is alot better then some of you suggest. But, we've beaten that horse into the ground and then some. We shall see.

I just don't think we have a back on our current roster that has this in him - can read the blocks, explode through the hole, demolish the tackler and then outrun everybody to the endzone. McGahee doesn't have the speed to finish that play. Moreno isn't probably gonna break the tackle and he sure doesn't have the speed, Hillman isn't going to break that tackle, Hester doesn't have the speed to finish it. I just think this guy is a really good power back with very good speed.

If DEN is looking at Greene seriously then i think the FO feels its time to get younger and Slowshon and McGahee are gone and DEN drafts a Stepfan Taylor or a Le'Veon Bell in the 3rd round. Maybe Franklin or Gillisee or Jamison all of which looked good in drills yesterday.
All of em were very good at pass catching and looked solid.
DEN gets a workhorse type to fill the McGahee role, who can block and is still young, but a veteran who knows his role in Greene, and then get a rookie to go next to him with Hillman as the change o pace guy.
This team desperately needs some solid youth and depth at RB.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote