View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan

Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time
Default OT: working out from home with kettle bells

Last June I started working out at home with the KettleWorx DVD series. After a few months, a lot of trial and error and adjustments to my insulin pump, I lost the weight I wanted too!

I've been a type 1 diabetic since I was 7, and am now almost 48. I've tried all sorts of at home workouts, P90, Bowflex, Biggest Looser DVDs, etc. For whatever reason, I stuck with none of them.

Then I heard about Ryan Shanahan and KettleWorx. I stuck with it, got great results and am still doing the workouts. Late last year Ryan started doing live online workouts. I've done almost every one of them, as has my wife. We really enjoy the workout. It's cardio and strength training in a 1 hour session. Ryan can see you while you work out if you have a webcam, so it is just like having a trainer right there with you. I am not trying to sell these classes, I get nothing if you do try it, but I just wanted to try and spread the word as I do believe these are great workouts, and I have benefited from them.

Since I started the workouts, I take less insulin, less blood pressure medicine, went from a 36 to a 32 waist on my jeans, and feel great! In November my wife and I ran our first 5K mud run together. I'm no runner, but it was something I never thought I could finish without killing myself in the process.

If you're interested, you should join me for a session!
Use this link to sign up and get 50% off your first class: http://www.RyanRaw.com

www.powhow.com/classes/ryan-raw
hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links