Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
1) Pony already said he's not white.

2) If that's the case, it's deplorable and I think that Facebook should change their policy. In fact, I'll even write them an email about it.

3) It literally has nothing to do with the case.

As far as your other example goes, it would depend on the circumstances, but I'm sure the case could be made for the nurse that she felt threatened by the guy who requested no black nurses who had a swastika tattoo on his arm. A nurse could not, however, just refuse to serve a white guy for no other reason than "he's white".

And you're right, spdirty (and I) should probably not have said "illegal request", but rather "request which is illegal to grant". Small (but important?) distinction...somehow I think you understood what we meant, though.

I think you've wandered pretty far off the reservation here we are talking about a father's request to have no black nurses look after his baby in the neonatal intensive care. I’m pretty sure the baby didn't have a swastika tattoo or was any kind of threat.

Maybe he was afraid the black nurse wouldn’t hug the racists white baby but only gives out hugs to black babies, it does happen just look at the racist white rabbit.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote