Thread: Combine notes
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #91
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Bulaga was a tackle. and was picked 23rd.
Sorry, I was thinking of Iupati. Normally, I think Warmack and Cooper would not go before 17. This year, I think both will be drafted in the 10-25 range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
For those of you who are looking for a 4 down MLB for the Broncos, Arthur Brown is a far better option than Minter IMO, due to Minter's weakness in pass coverage. The only concerns about Brown was his size. He measured in at 6' 241 pounds today. I still expect him to run a sub 4.6 40. He's a dynamic player with good coverage skills.
Whoa, Brown probably just bought himself 1st round status. That's crazy. He probably just leapfrogged both Te'o and Minter. I bet the Bears select him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
I wouldn't complain about Allen, but don't we already have guys of his skillset? I hate to say it, but I would much rather choose a potentially "elite" pass catching TE like Ertz, than a guy like Allen. With the focus of 2 TE sets and mismatches in the current NFL, we really could benefit from a faster receiving TE.
Decker should be moved to the slot, and a faster WR should be playing on the outside. I think if one of the top 4 WR's is available at #28, the Broncos will think seriously about taking them. The Broncos need another weapon who can stretch the field other than Demaryious Thomas.

Neither Eifert nor Ertz, offer much over Tamme or Dreessen. We're set at TE.

Last edited by pricejj; 02-23-2013 at 06:31 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote