View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #94
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Odd because I don't see anything about white supremacism here. Plenty of black patients choose black doctors as their primary care providers. I guess they're all "supremicists," too.

Used to think you just don't read.

Now it's clear you just don't know how.

From the OP:

Quote:
The man also pulled up his sleeve to reveal "some type of tattoo which was believed to be a swastika of some kind"
Let me guess, he was a central american sun worshipper?

And as far as using Google is concerned, it's an easy way to link things you already know by typing in keywords about topics the less-learned and uneducated know nothing about, as evidenced in this thread and your total inability to refute anything anyone has said with anything based on, well...anything.

Now get back to stocking the suppository shelves. If you even work in a hospital, which I'm sure you don't. It's likely just another facet of your internet persona you have invented out of convenience, like your womanhood.

Worst case scenario for you, you're Drama Llama and are a sad, sad person. Best case, you're a female nurse who doesn't have a ****ing clue about employment law or the responsibilities of your profession, and are a sad, sad person.

Oh wait...

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote