View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:15 AM   #16
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elibroncofan View Post
I'm not sold on Taylor. Catching out of the backfield is not one of his strong suits. Moreno proved how important a good rb receiver is in a manning offense. I wouldn't mind signing Jonathan Stewart, I liked him a lot coming out of the draft a few years ago
Are you on crack cocaine!?!?
Taylor is VERY good at catching outta the backfield!

Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford
Height: 5-9. Weight: 216. Arm: 29 5/8. Hand: 8 3/8.
Projected 40 Time: 4.58.
Projected Round (2013): 2-3.
2/16/13: Taylor was phenomenal for Stanford in 2012 and was the workhorse for the Cardinal's offense. He carried Stanford to an upset win over USC with over 200 combined yards and two touchdowns. The senior followed that up with other big games against the likes of Oregon and UCLA.

Taylor averaged 4.8 yards per carry this year, having collected 1,530 yards and 13 touchdowns. He totaled 41 receptions for 287 yards with two scores through the air, too. Taylor showed three-down ability with his blocking and receiving. He had an excellent week of practice at the Senior Bowl that proved he could be a three-down player in the NFL. Nationally, Taylor is a sleeper prospect who could be a draft-day steal.

8/16/12: Taylor could be one of the more underrated players in college football. Quarterback Andrew Luck, guard David DeCastro and tackle Jonathan Martin have received more attention, but Taylor has been a critical player in Stanford's ongoing success. The underappreciated back averaged 5.5 yards per carry in 2011, rushing for 1,330 yards and 10 touchdowns. He also caught 25 passes for 182 yards and two touchdowns.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2013RB.php
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote