View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:22 AM   #27
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
They had time under Josh. Then Fox comes in and changes most everything and they have NO offseason to learn stuff, next year Manning comes to town and everything changes again.

He was having his career year and since the hard part of the schedule was over how bad can koppens be considering he was a super vet. Has an inherent ability to make OL calls.

What irks most folks is that many of Joshes draftees are doing well now and they hate him so much that they have blind spots about the talent he brought in.

Someday that will get over it and move on many are still hung up on mikey not being here some are pissed that Fox is here some are flat ignorant.
I have no problems at all who drafts who. I only care about production on the field. Let's not forget, Walton was just in his 2nd year when he was playing center in a normal offense, then it got switched up about midseason for the Tebow offense. Then they get PM and really a new style of offense altogether so he's had quite a bit thrown at him so early. I agree I thought he was really making nice strides before he got hurt. I think playing with PM is only going to help him understand line calls much better. I think his talent and his size/strength are just fine (6'3 305/ 34 reps). Once the mental things start clicking a little faster, he'll be a good center for a long time.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote