Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #52
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I would take Abraham over Freeney any Sunday. Over the last three years Freeney has put up 23.5 sacks, 8 FFs and 56 total tackles. Abraham 32.5 sacks, 12 FFs, and 110 total tackles. Look at the decline over the three years of Freeney vs the lack of decline of Abraham.
Whatever dude. You would know he has played injured the last 2 years. Plus he switched from a 4-3 to a 3-4, which he played on a bum ankle from early in the season. I would take a healthy Freeny over a healthy Abraham any day of the week!!!

Quote:
This is how it's been for Freeney since the Colts released him. It will only get more hectic because there's Freeney still has a great deal left in his body. A body of work that includes seven Pro Bowls, the 2000s All-Decade team, a Super Bowl title and the Colts' all-time sack mark.

Freeney instantly became one of the more coveted free agents this year. He could transform a mediocre franchise into a playoff contender and a playoff team into a Super one. He's still that good.

"I was shocked at being released," he said. "I was stunned. I had a good year. I came back from an [ankle] injury earlier than I was supposed to. We made the playoffs. I always envisioned myself retiring as a Colt, but the team didn't make an offer. I got a pat on the back and they wished me well."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mi...-of-many-teams

I bet you whatever you want that he will make more than 6mil per year.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote