Old 02-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #14
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
His own teammates at Notre Dame were quoted. One said he was a "drama queen" another one said he was a "good actor" He is talented, but there is some people questioning his speed. He finished like 70th in the nation in tackles for a loss. I read one report where he leaves his feet too early on tackles.

The one thing he has is the 7 ints. One was literally thrown right in his chest and 4 were tipped at the LOS.

I would not be surprised if he was drafted by the Bills. I would not be surprised if Denver took him and I won't be surprised when he slips to the 2nd round.

Like I said the combine can destroy a guy and when he goes in their feeding them his line of BS about what happened, I think some teams will even pass on him in the 2nd round.

That is why he is the greatest story of the off-season.
We will see. Still think he doesn't make it out of the top 20. Bunch of players are drama queens... and... taking the word of unnamed sources is not something that pulls much weight with me. Still know it's something that is out there.

At the end of the day its about football players, and he is a damn good one. Still think there is no way he makes it out of the 1st. But we will see.

Still think that the biggest off season story will go to the Jets, (no not Tebow) if they actually are willing to trade Revis.
Heyneck is online now   Reply With Quote