Old 02-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
i want Floyd and no other DT shall satisfy me.
he would be epic next to Wolfe at DT, plus like Wolfe he can flex out to DE.
Floyd would be awesome, but Walter has him seriously underrated. A lot of people have him going in the Top 15 now and an article from NFP stated that around 10 personnel people in the NFL believe that and some feel he could even go Top 10. Some think he can be as good as Warren Sapp. That is high praise. He has two-gapping experience, but he is a premier UT in the NFL as a 3-tech rushing the passer. The same goes for Short, who is probably my favorite player in the draft.

Nobody can be for sure who the Broncos like or who they will choose, but I have a feeling they will go after some big-bodied players or those who have had NT experience in college that translates well into what we do here. A few names of middle to late round guys who would could work here in our rotation:

Corey Grissom, Brandon Williams, Omar Hunter (Gators NT, Floyd's teammate), Kwame Geathers and T.J. Barnes. I have concerns about the conditioning of the last two, but I think these guys would be good fits here. Obviously I want a high impact guy, but we will probably ignore drafting a DT at one of the best drafts for it all-time.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote