View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #3489
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

http://www.naturalnews.com/039144_DM...ossession.html

(NaturalNews) If you are reading this, you are guilty of felony possession of a Schedule I controlled substance.

This is not a joke.

You, like everyone else who is alive and breathing, can be arrested right now by the U.S. federal government, charged with felony possession, then proven "guilty" of that possession because you do possess a Schedule I substance in your own brain.

What substance is that? Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, sometimes called the "spirit molecule" because of its ability to allow humans to transcend states of consciousness.

U.S. federal code, defines Schedule I drugs as: "Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation, which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances:"

(1) 3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine.
(2) 5-methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine.
(3) 3,4,5-trimethoxy amphetamine.
(4) Bufotenine.
(5) Diethyltryptamine.
(6) Dimethyltryptamine. (DMT)
(7) 4-methyl-2,5-diamethoxyamphetamine.
(8) Ibogaine.
(9) Lysergic acid diethylamide.
(10) Marihuana.
(11) Mescaline.
(12) Peyote.
(13) N-ethyl-3-piperidyl benzilate.
(14) N-methyl-3-piperidyl benzilate.
(15) Psilocybin.
(16) Psilocyn.
(17) Tetrahydrocannabinols.

You are a criminal drug manufacturer

What's the big deal about this, you say? Well, for starters, DMT is manufactured inside your own brain. As explained by Scientific American:

DMT is the only psychedelic known to occur naturally in the human body. In 1972, the Nobel laureate Julius Axelrod of the National Institutes of Health discovered DMT in human brain tissue.

Under existing federal law, you not only possess a Schedule I controlled substance, you manufacture it!

Thus, under existing federal law, you can be arrested at any time and charged with felony drug possession.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039144_DM...#ixzz2LNT90Q2i
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote